The ML3 from our Mobiltechlifts brand provides superior lifting strength in a small footprint when elevating your line arrays for wide dispersion and coverage during live events. Its unique, easy loading system ensures safe and convenient attachment of hardware and truss at any position, even at almost ground level, thereby allowing crews to work faster and more safely.
It can handle loads of up to 260kg (573 lbs) and reaches a maximum height of 5.6 metres (18.5 feet). With heavy-duty construction and a compact footprint of 2 x 1.8 metres (6.5 x 6 feet), it’s a solid choice for a wide range of lifting and support needs.
• Pin locking system and spring key serve as a secondary safety feature when lifting
• Increased spacing between manual hand winch and cable feed from roller ensures proper winding on winch drum
• Firmly secures 4 legs and 2 stabilizer tubes
• Telescopic outriggers increase practicality and improve stability
• Rubber feet on the outriggers protect all surfaces from damage and provide increased friction
• Integrated wheels with brakes for added safety
• Bubble level for convenient levelling
• Plastic cushions on the lift’s body prevent damage to the mast
• Height indicator
• Top mast attachment points
• Optional winch cover
• Manual screw for reducing mast movement and adding additional safety
• TUV Nord Certified
Read more about the ML3 here.